KINGGEE TRADIE WOMENS S/CAP WORK BOOTS 5" BLACK
Available For Delivery
Available For Click & Collect
The Women's Tradie Steep Cap work boot by KingGee is designed and engineered to fit the unique shape of a female foot, giving comfort whilst still supporting . Known for safety and comfort these boots are made using recycled TPU outsole & toe bumper, PU midsole, and a memory foam footbed. Ideal for women in general trade and construction.
All KingGee Boots are in UK sizing
- Engineered fit to the women's KingGee last
- Wide profile steel safety toe cap
- Quick Release Zip Fastener
- Elasticated neoprene comfort collar
- Dri-lex® lining with Aegis® anti-microbial
- Dual Layer Memory foam / PU footbed
- Nylon (Non-Metallic) Shank
- PU Midsole
- Pre-consumer recycled TPU Outsole and toe bumper
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019
- KingGee footwear and APODA are working together to deliver improved comfort and foot health for all of our end users. Footwear showing this logo have been tried, tested and recommended by experts.
- Designed to withstand a force of 200J (Joules) and compression resistance of 1.5 ton. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) protective cap liner for added comfort and steel cap protective liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the protective safety cap.
- Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gasses.
WOMEN'S SPECIFIC FIT
- Designed and engineered to fit our KingGee women's last, giving comfort whilst still supporting the unique shape of a female foot.
DUAL DENSITY PU/TPU OUTSOLE
- Polyurethane (PU) provides an excellent balance of shock absorption (cushioning) and energy return (rebound). Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) has many useful properties including elasticity and resistance to most oil, grease and abrasion, as well as 130 degree Celsius heat resistance.
PROTECTIVE TPU TOE BUMPER
- Protective Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) toe and heel bumpers provide further abrasion resistance
MEMORY FOAM FOOTBED
- Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.