KINGGEE TRADIE BOOT S/ZIP BLACK
Available For Delivery
Available For Click & Collect
The Tradie steel cap safety boot in black by KingGee is the tradies go to - ever reliable for safety and comfort. Designed to withstand a force of 200J (Joules) and compression resistance of 1.5 ton. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) protective cap liner for added comfort and steel cap protective liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the protective safety cap. Engineered with a GRS endorsed recycled TPU outsole, PU midsole, and a memory foam footbed, you can't put a foot wrong in a pair of Tradies. Ideal for general trade and construction.
All KingGee Boots are in UK sizing
- Wide profile steel safety toe cap
- Quick Release Zip Fastener
- Dri-lex® lining with Aegis® anti-microbial
- Dual Layer Memory foam / PU footbed
- Nylon (Non-Metallic) Shank
- ARZ+ heel cushioning and pad technology
- PU Midsole
- Pre-consumer recycled TPU Outsole and toe bumper
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019
- KingGee footwear and APODA are working together to deliver improved comfort and foot health for all of our end users. Footwear showing this logo have been tried, tested and recommended by experts.
- Designed to withstand a force of 200J (Joules) and compression resistance of 1.5 ton. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) protective cap liner for added comfort and steel cap protective liner to ensure toes are comfortable and not in contact with the protective safety cap.
- Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build up of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground. This offers a level of protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gasses.
Dual Density PU/TPU Outsole
- Polyurethane (PU) provides an excellent balance of shock absorption (cushioning) and energy return (rebound). Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) has many useful properties including elasticity and resistance to most oil, grease and abrasion, as well as 130 degree Celsius heat resistance.
Protective TPU Toe Bumper
- Protective Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) toe and heel bumpers provide further abrasion resistance
Memory Foam Footbed
- Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.