Aussie Disposals stands behind the quality of our merchandise and is dedicated to providing high quality goods and services for our clients. If you are not happy with your online order for any reason, then do not hesitate to contact us so that we can endeavour to correct the situation.
In most cases, Aussie Disposals will accept the exchange of any unworn or un-used goods as long as they are in original condition and still have their tags. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org first so that we can determine the best remedy.
If possible you should take your returns/exchanges to your nearest Aussie Disposals Store (see our online store locator for your nearest store). If you cannot get to a store, please contact us first on (03) 9799 5726 from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to discuss your reason for return and your preferred remedy i.e. whether you would like a bigger/smaller size, different colour etc. Where possible we will provide you with the requested exchange, but if out of stock we will provide you with a store credit. If we agree you can return these items, the postage costs on these returns will be borne by you and shipping and handling costs on returns are non-refundable. Returned items must be received by us in the same condition as you received them, so please pack any returned items carefully to ensure they arrive safely.
If unfortunately you receive damaged goods due to faulty workmanship then we will provide replacement goods at our discretion. Damaged or faulty goods may need to be returned to us; however you should return the goods to your nearest store for a faster resolution. Please contact us first so that we can determine the best remedy. If you do not have a local store please email email@example.com with photos of teh fault for assessment.
1. To be eligible for a 12 month warranty, you must register your purchased tent from Aussie Disposals with the register receipt number.
2. Customer must explain where the fault of the tent is.
3. Your tent will be inspected by a staff member to identify the fault and to ascertain if it is a manufacturing fault, (this process can take up to 5 working days). Once this has been actioned, a staff member will make contact with a full report. For online purchases, you have the option to either take the tent to your nearest store OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any faults.
4. If the tent is deemed to be misused or damaged by extreme weather conditions, such as strong wind or any extreme acts of nature, the claim will not be processed.
5. If the tent is deemed to have a manufacturing fault, the tent or part which has the fault (ie poles), will be replaced at no charge, in most other cases, the tent will be repaired at a charge.
6. Aussie Disposals carries spare parts on all Hi - Country dome and canvas tents, including Swags
*Please note - This tent warranty does NOT cover damage due to extreme weather conditions such as strong wind or any damage due to the acts of nature, accidents, misuse, abuse or inappropriate use.