BLUNDSTONE ROTOFLEX 8561 - Unisex
Available For Delivery
Available For Click & Collect
The Blundstone Unisex RotoFlex 8561 has an all-new comfort system and composite toe protection. The enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step taken. The Blunstone exclusive zoned airflow footbed is built to ventilate, control moisture and cushion when you move. The Rotoflex 8561 in packed with features.
- GRIPTEK SOLE®
A strong foundation from the ground up—uniquely designed for optimum grip and comfort.
All new tech for all day comfort. Our exclusive zoned airflow footbed is built to ventilate, control moisture and cushion when you move.
Compression-resistant, composite safety. This toe cap holds strong under immense pressure, keeping its shape without restricting toe movement.
Unbeatable fit. Unrivalled comfort. An all-encompassing design—perfect from day one.
This E-TPU material is a super elastic energy foam from BASF which is soft but resilient—providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step taken.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck leather upper safety boot—150mm height
- 6 eyelet lace up with unique metal free, friction resistant lace rings
- Laces are manufactured from recycled PET
- Durable, heavy duty zip with industrial grade zip fastener
- New lining made from recycled PET offers moisture wicking and long-lasting performance
- Streamlined TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- INFINERGY®—E-TPU, a super elastic energy foam that is soft but resilient, providing enhanced cushioning and reducing the impact of every step.
- GRIPTEK HD®—biomechanically designed TPU outsole designed for optimum grip and stability.abrasion resistant and heat resistant to 140˚C
oil, acid and organic fat resistant
highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- FORTALITE®—broad fitting compression-resistant composite toe cap provides safety without the weight. Tested to resist a 200 joule impact.
- AIRCELL®—uniquely constructed zoned airflow footbed is designed with specialised breathing channels to activate ventilation, moisture control and provide full-body cushioned comfort. The footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- SOFTCELL®—the overarching comfort system utilising a combination of specialist materials and the unique biomechanical foot-cradling design to increase stability, balance, comfort and manoeuvrability. Designed to reduce the risk of trip, slips and falls.