BLUNDSTONE 200 BOOT BROWN
Available For Delivery
Available For Click & Collect
Blundstone Boots are sized in UK sizing
The BLUNDSTONE 200 work boot is designed for the wider foot. This soft toe work boot has a water resistant premium leather upper to keep you nice and dry. Built with extra leather in the upper to provide additional width across the foot. The sole is resistant to most chemicals, organic fats and oils.
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
Built with extra leather in the upper to provide addtional width across the foot.
The sole is resistant to most chemicals, organic fats and oils.
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability.
- Chestnut water-resistant premium leather elastic side boot
- Wide fitting
- Featuring XRD® Technology for increased impact protection and a PU midsole for improved comfort and cushioning
- Shock Zone polyether PU footbed featuring a channelled airflow system and cushion lining
- TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Lightweight, with excellent step flexibility
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability.