Field Dress Kit Knives
In Store Only – please check your local store for availability
The Field Dress Kit by Gerber is a cleaning kit that offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering.. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook feature. Both have a molded rubber handle for comfort and can be sheathed together.
DUE TO COMPANY POLICY; KNIVES, ARCHERY, MULTI TOOLS AND SWISS
ARMY KNIVES WILL NOT BE SOLD TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
ALL KNIFE PURCHASES REQUIRE PROOF OF ID.
- Two-knife kit for dedicated cleaning and dressing of game: one large gut hook fixed blade and one small fixed blade designed for small game, detail work and caping
- Textured rubber handles feel great and deliver secure, all-conditions confidence in your grip
- Full tang, fixed blade construction means these knives can rise to the challenge of long-term and nontraditional use
- Gut hook on the blade tip makes processing game quick and efficient
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity and fewer fingerprints
- Plain Edge blades are the hunter’s friend; easy to use and utilitarian in nature
- Nylon scabbard with metal snaps keeps both knives within easy reach and securely stowed
- Pommels with lanyard holes add utility
- Balanced feel and comfortable grip
- Length: 8.63
- Weight: 8 oz