23Zero Alaska 1100 Sleeping Bag
Available for delivery
Available for Click & Collect
23 Zero’s Alaska Black series of sleeping bags are constructed for hard wearing Aussie use! Built using a Water Resistant Poly / Cotton outer shell with a soft handle cotton flannel lining the Alaska Black sleeping bag will provide comfort and warmth throughout Australia‘s diverse regions.
Dual layer construction minimises cold spots ensuring body heat is retained.
Featuring a left and right zippered entry with an additional zip opening at toe, internal valuable storage pocket, shaped hood with a 3D collar. The Alaska Black 900 also comes with a matching flannel lined pillow.
Can be used as large Doona or spread.
Ideally sized to be used in swags, Roof top tents and on stretchers ect.
Packs easily in provided canvas stow bag
- Comfort rating – 10
- Shell: 8oz water resistant poly cotton canvas
- Lining: 125 gsm 100 % cotton flannel
- Fill: Hollow fibre
- Top twin layer 160 gsm
- Bottom twin layer 200 gsm
- Wind baffle and 3D collar
- Internal Valuables pocket
- Spiral zips – Left, Right and Toe
- Built in compression straps
- Zippered canvas pack bag
- Flannel Pillow
- Dimensions: 235cm x 110cm
- Weight: 6.0 kgs