** Please note that camo club pricing is currently not available online, this feature is currently in production **
Camo Club Card – Terms & Conditions
1. By completing the Members Application Form you confirm you have reviewed, understood and agree to these Camo Club Program terms.
2. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time, and you agree that each time you use the Camo Club Card you accept the terms as existing at that time on www.aussiedisposals.com.au
3. Participation in the Camo Club Program is only open to individuals (including employees of Aussie Disposals). Participation is offered at the discretion of Aussie Disposals, who has the right to accept or reject any application to participate at its sole discretion.
4. Membership to The Camo Club Program is continuous and does not require annual renewal.
5. The Camo Club Cards are not debit, credit or charge cards, are not transferable and remain the property of Aussie Disposals Pty Ltd.
6. The Camo Club Card is a reward card only and benefits can only be applied upon presentation of the Camo Club Card by the relevant Camo Club Card Member.
7. The Camo Club Card is only valid at Aussie Disposals stores within Australia and is not valid with any other coupons, vouchers, discounts or in-store offers. Please note: The Camo Club is currently not available online and online purchases cannot be made using a Camo Club Card.
8. The CAMO CLUB BENEFITS provided are: (a) a discount benefit of up to a maximum of 10% which is dictated by the gross profit of a particular item. (b) such other benefits as listed on www.aussiedisposals.com.au from time to time.
9. Aussie Disposals reserves the right to change the Camo Club benefits and terms anytime without notice. Terms will be updated on the website www.aussiedisposals.com.au
10. From time to time Aussie Disposals may send you offers via email.
11. From time to time Aussie Disposals may send you offers from partners of Aussie Disposals and Aussie Disposals franchises.
12. Each Camo Club Card is valid for one person only and cannot be used by any person other than the Member whose name appears on the Camo Club Card issued.
13. Aussie Disposals is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards.
14. Membership may be cancelled/ refused to individuals by Aussie Disposals at its discretion, if: (a) Membership is deemed to be fraudulent. (b) Linked to a fraudulent Membership. (c) A Member engages at any Aussie Disposals store and/or to an Aussie Disposals employee in a derogatory, harmful, drunken and/or manner otherwise regarded by Aussie Disposals as highly inappropriate.
15. You are solely responsible for any government tax, duty or other charge imposed by law in Australia in respect of The Camo Club Card, your participation in The Camo Club Program, Aussie Disposals giveaways, prizes or vouchers issued or any other transaction within or resulting from The Camo Club Program.
16. Any failure or delay by Aussie Disposals in exercising its rights under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights and any waiver by Aussie Disposals must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Aussie Disposals.
17. Aussie Disposals reserves the right to terminate The Camo Club Program at any time by giving at least 30 days prior written notice in which case you will cease to be able to use and/or participate within The Camo Club Program and Aussie Disposals shall have no further liability to you.
18. Except as provided in any law which cannot lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement, Aussie Disposals does not accept any liability whatsoever, including for negligent acts and omissions, with respect to: a) the breach of any of these terms or any term implied by law (including statute) by any person other than Aussie Disposals; b) any Camo Club benefit or other reward, prize or giveaway; c) any death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a Camo Club benefit and/or other reward, prize, giveaway; d) the loss, theft or destruction of a Camo Club Card or any other Camo Club benefit or other reward, prize, giveaway; e) any failure, delay or inability to provide a Camo Club Card or other Camo Club benefit or other reward, prize, giveaway to you caused by circumstances beyond its control, including strikes or industrial disputes, acts of God, flood, weather, war or civil disturbance; and f) any other liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by any Member (or any other person) in connection with The Camo Club Program.
19. Aussie Disposals may give you notice: a) by advertisement in a newspaper circulating throughout Australia; b) by email or sms (to the last known email address or mobile number provided), which you are taken to have received upon the sender receiving confirmation the message has been sent; c) by Aussie Disposals website (www.aussiedisposals.com.au), which you are taken to have received within 5 days of posting on the website; or d) in writing, which you are taken to have received if issued by hand, immediately, or given by post on the earlier of the date of receipt or 3 days after it was sent via post;
20. You must advise Aussie Disposals of any change of name, address, or other details as soon as the change occurs. Aussie Disposals is not responsible for any failure by you to notify Aussie Disposals of the change that may result in the loss of The Camo Club benefits and/or any other rewards, prizes, giveaways. Written proof acceptable to Aussie Disposals must be supplied for any change of details. Changes to address can be made by email to email@example.com or in writing to Aussie Disposals P.O. Box 121 Hampton Park VIC 3976.
21. These terms will be construed according to and governed by the laws of Victoria and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria.
22. You consent to us, our franchisees, licensees, and business partners contacting you from time to time, including via telephone, post, facsimile and electronic (ie sms, internet) methods.
(a) “Application Form” means The Camo Club Application Form required to be completed by the individual to become a member.
(b) “Member” means the person who is a member of The Camo Club Program and whose name is printed on the Camo Club Card.
(c) “Aussie Disposals” means Aussie Disposals Pty Ltd stores, whether it be a franchise or corporately owned and/or operated or an officer or employee of Aussie Disposals.
(d) “The Camo Club Program” means the loyalty program operated and managed by Aussie Disposals by which a Member may receive the Camo Club benefits in accordance with these Terms.
(e) “Camo Club Benefits” means the facilities, services, products, discounts, offers, activities and events or arrangements offered or available to Members from time to time.
(f) “Camo Club Card” means The Camo Club Card provided by Aussie Disposals for use by each Member in relation to The Camo Club Program.
(g) We/us/Aussie Disposals” means Aussie Disposals Pty Ltd ABN 21 615 402 468.