Your 12 Month Tent Warranty & Return Policy
- To be eligible for a 12 month warranty, you must register your purchased tent from Aussie Disposals with the register receipt number.
- Customer must explain where the fault of the tent is.
- Your tent will be inspected by a staff member to identify the fault and to ascertain if it is a manufacturing fault, (this process can take up to 5 working days). Once this has been actioned, a staff member will make contact with a full report. For online purchases, you have the option to either take the tent to your nearest store OR email [email protected] to discuss any faults.
- If the tent is deemed to be misused or damaged by extreme weather conditions, such as strong wind or any extreme acts of nature, the claim will not be processed.
- If the tent is deemed to have a manufacturing fault, the tent or part which has the fault (ie poles), will be replaced at no charge, in most other cases, the tent will be repaired at a charge.
- Aussie Disposals carries spare parts on all Hi - Country dome and canvas tents, including Swags.
*Please note - This tent warranty does NOT cover damage due to extreme weather conditions such as strong wind or any damage due to the acts of nature, accidents, misuse, abuse or inappropriate use.