Terms & Conditions
This agreement governs your use of the AUSSIE DISPOSALS website.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site. You may only use this Web site for lawful purposes.
Promotional Exclusions 2020 - (This is for all percentage off offers as well)
Excludes fridges,Engel products, Darche products, 23Zero, Rooftop Tents & Awnings, Ice boxes, Ammo, Gas refills, Gift cards, Lay-bys and already reduced items. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
Camo Bucks Voucher
Running from 31/8/19 to 01/9/19
Conditions of usage
1. One per person
2. One per transaction
3. Not Cash Redeemable
4. Minimum total spend $100.00
5. We are giving you $10 Camo Bucks to add to any purchase over $100, simply present the CAMOBUCKS In-Store or use the online coupon code: CAMOBUCKS to redeem.
All materials (including the organisation and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the “Materials”) are the property of Aussie Disposals and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Aussie Disposals, any other use of these Materials without Aussie Disposal’s written permission is prohibited.
The Materials may only be used for your own, non-commercial or personal purposes. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way.
Aussie Disposals. All rights reserved.
Currency of Web site
Aussie Disposals updates the information on this Web site regularly. However, Aussie Disposals cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this Web site. Aussie Disposals may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
Incorrectly Priced Products
If one isolated product is incorrectly priced, it is likely an error. In this case, Aussie Disposals attains the right to cancel orders and refund the customers' money.
Linked Web sites
This Web site may provide links to third party Web sites for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Aussie Disposals monitors or endorses these Web sites. Aussie Disposals does not accept any responsibility for such Web sites. Aussie Disposals shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party Web sites or linked resources.
Instagram - This [application/website] uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this [application/website] are property of Instagram, Inc. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Internet software or computer viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site.
Aussie Disposals shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site. Aussie Disposals recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Web Site and Materials Provided "As Is"
This web site and the materials are provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Aussie Disposals does not represent or warrant that this web site or the materials will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk for use of this web site and the materials including without limitation any of the information contained therein.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Feel free to email Aussie Disposals at [email protected] However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Aussie Disposals is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through this Web site or via e-mail that:
- Aussie Disposals has no obligation concerning such information;
- the information is non-confidential;
- Aussie Disposals may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose without compensation;
- and the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by Aussie Disposals from within Dandenong, Victoria. This Web site can be accessed from all states and territories of Australia, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of Victoria, Australia, by accessing this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the federal laws of Australia applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Victoria and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.
Due to company policy, knives, machetes or bayonets will not be sold online as photographic identification of age cannot be verified.
For In-Store Purchases, please view our knife policy below.
Aussie Disposals requires that all customers purchasing knives, ammunition or archery equipment submit photographic identification in order to complete the transaction.
Our company has introduced this policy in order to ensure that customers are:
1. Aged 18 and over.
2. Purchasing the item/s for a lawful purpose.
Our staff are required to enter your name and identification number (for example, licence number) into our point of sale system.
This information may be provided to law enforcement entities where it is legally required and permitted.
As this is a company policy, our staff are unable to sell you a knife, ammunition or archery product without suitable identification being provided.
We trust that you understand why we have introduced this policy. All questions regarding it should be directed to the store manager, or to our Head Office using the contact details below.
Head Office | 345 South Gippsland Highway | PO Box 121 Hampton Park VIC 3976 Australia| e: [email protected] | t: + 61 3 9799 5777 | f: +61 3 9799 5755
‘WE WONT BE BEATEN ON PRICE’ PRICE MATCH TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Aussie Disposals will match the price if Aussie Disposals are able to verify the competitor’s price and that the competitor’s offer is current, not expired and has the product in stock.
2. Aussie Disposals reserve the right not to sell at or below our cost price.
3. To be eligible for a product price match, the requested item must be an identical brand, sizing, model, colour, quality etc. and the product must be new stock.
4. The Aussie Disposals Price match policy applies to stocked product lines or product in stock.
5. Aussie Disposals price match policy excludes items sold in stock liquidations, clearances, auctions, commercial quantities, cash back offers, bonus & bundled promotions, contract pricing, shop soiled, damaged or second-hand goods.
6. The Price Match policy applies to competitor’s final price including GST, taxes, fees, delivery and other charges.
7. The competitor must be in the geographical location of Australia, not overseas.
8. All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
9. We may, at our discretion, match online prices. However we will exclude; online collective buying arrangements, auction scenarios and items not in original packaging, and include online delivery costs in our comparison. Refer to item 3.
10. Aussie Disposals will not match online prices from market place websites such as; eBay, Grey Market Imports.
11. Aussie Disposals are not obliged to match any prices; we reserve the right to refuse to price match any product for whatever reason.
12. Aussie Disposals requires proof of advertising for valid price matches and must be validated by our staff; this may be in the form of a daily newspaper, catalogue, commercial radio or television program, online website inter alia.
13. No further discount codes or promotions can be used in conjunction with a competitor’s price match.
14. Aussie Disposals will not price match any competitors incorrect price listings or accidental price listings.
15. Aussie Disposals reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime.
Grey Imports: Grey imports or grey market or parallel market consist of the trade of a commodity via numerous distribution channels which are legal, however these channels are not intended by the original manufacturer or trade mark proprietor.
Competitor: This is any retailer who is selling an identical product to that of Aussie Disposals. These competitors must be within the geographical location of Australia.