We respect the privacy of our customers and website users and are committed to protecting your security and privacy.
Why we collect your Personal Information
We collect information about you for a number of reasons including :
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To complete other transactions with you, or on your behalf
- To understand your requirements and preferences and communicate with you about our products, services and promotions
- In an effort to improve your shopping experience
How we collect this information
We collect your personal information in a number of ways :
- When you order goods or services from us
- When you join up for a VIP card
- When you complete a survey or enter a competition or promotion (either in-store or online)
- When you visit our website, register with our website or place an online order
- When you leave a product review on our website
- When you contact us with a question or concern
Types of information we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you and includes (without limitation) :
- Your name
- Postal address
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transaction information
We also receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the IP address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time of your access to our site. This is non-personal information and is used for statistical purposes only.
How we use this information
We may use your collected information in the following ways :
- To process and fill your order, including sending emails to confirm your order status and shipment, along with customary business communications
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten your username or password
- To send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To improve our update our website and our products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To respond to your enquiries and communicate with you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information. It is our policy to remove any person from our database or mailing list upon the person’s request. Please contact us if you wish to opt out of receiving communications from Aussie Disposals.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties and only release personal information when release is appropriate and authorised. If we do need to provide your personal information to an external provider (such as a delivery company) then we will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
Linking to Third Party Websites
When you click on links and banners on our website that take you to third party websites, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, Aussie Disposals cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.