Terms & Conditions
This agreement governs your use of the AUSSIE DISPOSALS website.
You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site. You may only use this Web site for lawful purposes.
Promotional Exclusions 2016/17
Excludes fridges, ice boxes, ammo, gas refills, kayaks, gift cards, lay-bys and already reduced items. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
Camo Man Colour In Competition
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to all residents of Australia, with the exception of employees of the promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entrants must not be over the age of twelve years.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on 31 January 2017. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. To enter, send us your coloured picture which is available via the ‘Your Aussies Camping Guide’ foldout received via Herald Sun News Paper post or in store collection. Please physically send the coloured picture, along with personal details, including name, age, phone number and email address to P.O. Box 121, Hampton Park VIC 3976 or to your closest Aussie Disposals official store.
7. All correctly completed entries will be forwarded to a judging panel made up of various employees from numerous sections of the organisation and will be overlooked by the marketing coordinator. The winner will be the entry that, in the opinion of the judges is the best entry in terms of creativity, accuracy and originality.
8. Computer-generated, composites, or computer-altered images will not be accepted
9. The prize for the winners is a genuine Aussie Disposals gift card held at the value of $100 Australian dollars.
10. There will be three prize winners for three different age groups. The first age group consisting of 0-5, the second age group consisting of 6-8, the third age group consisting of 9-12.
11. The judge’s final decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be selected and notified via phone call on February 15 2017. The winner must alert the Promotor whether they accept the reward within 30 days of the Promotor sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance within these rules.
15. By entering the competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Such distribution of the entry may include but not be limited to publishing some of the entries as a short list on www.aussiedisposals.com.au and allowing other press outlets to publish them too. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
16. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 2 weeks after the 15 February 2017.
17. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
18. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and colouring in attempt in such publicity.
19. Promoter may disqualify any entrant who’s entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoters sole opinion) or who, in Promotors sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition or cheating or by harassing other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
20. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The Promotor is Aussie Disposals Pty Ltd, Australia.
22. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Australian jurisdiction, moreover Victorian jurisdiction.
Camping Guide - "How Many Camo Men Can You Find?" Competition
To enter your submission, simply go to: http://www.aussiedisposals.com.au/competitions. One lucky winner with a correct count will be drawn at random and will receive a $100 Aussie Disposals gift voucher. Entries close 12pm EST, 15th February 2017. The winner will be selected and notified via phone call on February 15 2017. The winner must alert the Promotor whether they accept the reward within 30 days of the Promotor sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance within these rules.
All materials (including the organisation and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the “Materials”) are the property of Aussie Disposals and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Aussie Disposals, any other use of these Materials without Aussie Disposal’s written permission is prohibited.
The Materials may only be used for your own, non-commercial or personal purposes. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Materials in any way.
Aussie Disposals. All rights reserved.
Currency of Web site
Aussie Disposals updates the information on this Web site regularly. However, Aussie Disposals cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this Web site. Aussie Disposals may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
Linked Web sites
This Web site may provide links to third party Web sites for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Aussie Disposals monitors or endorses these Web sites. Aussie Disposals does not accept any responsibility for such Web sites. Aussie Disposals shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party Web sites or linked resources.
Instagram - This [application/website] uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this [application/website] are property of Instagram, Inc. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Internet software or computer viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site.
Aussie Disposals shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site. Aussie Disposals recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Web Site and Materials Provided "As Is"
This web site and the materials are provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Aussie Disposals does not represent or warrant that this web site or the materials will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk for use of this web site and the materials including without limitation any of the information contained therein.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Feel free to email Aussie Disposals at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Aussie Disposals is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through this Web site or via e-mail that:
- Aussie Disposals has no obligation concerning such information;
- the information is non-confidential;
- Aussie Disposals may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose without compensation;
- and the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by Aussie Disposals from within Dandenong, Victoria. This Web site can be accessed from all states and territories of Australia, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of Victoria, Australia, by accessing this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the federal laws of Australia applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).
You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Victoria and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.
Due to company policy, knives, machetes or bayonets will not be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. Valid ID must also be verified for purchase.