Camping Handy Hints
Always set your tent up before leaving on your trip to make sure that you have all the necessary parts. It is ideal to place a ground sheet down before erecting your tent as this will ensure longevity of your tent ﬂ oor. A poly tarp is ideal for this. Make sure your tent is dry before packing it away and store in a dry place in order to prevent possible mildew damage and odour. Never set up your tent or swag close to a camp ﬁ re area or where sparks from a camp ﬁre may blow onto your tent or swag. Be aware of the weather conditions and make sure not to set up a tent underneath trees in windy conditions.
Canvas Tent Care Tips
- Keep your tent clean by using a very mild soap and sponge (never use detergent)
- Do not machine wash
- Cotton and canvas tents should be hosed down prior to first use.
- Make sure your tent is dry before packing it away and store in a dry place in order to prevent possible mildew damage and odour.
Gazebo Care Tips
- Always ensure your Gazebo is securely fastened at all times.
- If wind is strong, it is recomended that the Gazebo is dropped to ensure safety.
Swag Care Tips
- Always set up your Swag prior to a trip, to ensure all parts (poles and pegs if included) are properly packed with your Swag.
- Make sure the Swag is dry before rolling up, and stored in dry place to prevent mildew damage and odour.
- To keep your Swag clean by using a soft brush or sponge. Never used detergent.
Need To Know More??? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call your nearest store for expert advice. Use the store locator to find your nearest store.
Browse the list so you don't forget any essentials
Pliers/Lid Lifter and Bag